Thank you for your interest in the UW-Milwaukee Intensive English Program! To apply to our program please follow the directions below.
- Application Steps for the Intensive English Program
- F1 Visa Student Information
- Conditional Admission
- Confirmation of Registration to the Program
- Apply online with the application system. Information will need to be submitted in English for the system to process your application. (If you have difficulties with the system, please email us at email@example.com)
- Pay the $160 application fee in the application system
You will not be able to change any information after you submit your application. Please verify all information is correct before submitting.
If you are assisting a student with applying, please include the student’s personal email in the Contact Information section of the application. List your contact information in the “Assistance with the IEP application” section. We will contact both parties in any follow up communication.
F1 Visa Student
- The biographical page of your passport. This is the page with your photo, date of birth, place of birth, and passport ID code.
- Proof of funding
Additional documentation or information may be requested depending on applicant information. Please check your email(s) regularly.
For more information about the immigration process for F1 visa students, please read though the immigration webpage.
Conditional Admission for International Students
If you are interested in Conditional Admission to the University, please see below for suggested processes.
Not all graduate programs approve conditional admission.
Read more here about Graduate Conditional Admission
Confirmation of Registration to the Intensive English Program
The ELA Programs Office will confirm your registration once the application form and application fee are received. Information about applicant next steps will be sent after the application is processed.
It is important that you follow the application steps directly for the correct visa status. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact the English Language Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org