UWM IEP is capable of hosting special programs of any duration (from one-week up), for groups of secondary and post-secondary students wanting a customized itinerary. For example:
- “Edu-tour” groups, wishing to learn more about the U.S. academic culture and take a few classes, while also getting to know Milwaukee and its surroundings.
- Short-term intensive or targeted language skill-building — e.g., English for Specific purposes or professions.
- Past programs include Legal English and Research Writing
- Programs that fulfill specific curricular needs at your institution.
- Special short-term programs sponsored by your government or governmental agency.
These are just examples! Have other ideas? Let us know!
Give us some basic details by filling out this form, and we’ll be happy to contact you.