- PhD 2014 (Anthropology, University of Chicago)
- MA 2008 (Anthropology, University of Chicago)
- BA 2003 (Anthropology and Philosophy, University of Pennsylvania)
- Certificate in University Teaching 2014 (University of Chicago Center for Teaching)
- Certificate in Assessment 2017 (DePaul University Office for Teaching, Learning, and Assessment)
- Instructional Designer - Research, Policy, and Assessment Coordinator, Cardinal Stritch University School of Continuing and Online Learning
- Archaeological and ethnographic fieldwork in the Peru's Casma Valley since 2004.
- Director of the Casma Hinterland Archaeological Project, an interdisciplinary project on the North Coast of Peru
- Director of the Milwaukee Community Archaeology Project, an examination of early settlement in Milwaukee County.
- Previous fieldwork includes archaeology in Peru's Chao Valley, Chicago's Jackson Park, and digital 'fieldwork' on Corinth, Greece.
- Teaching interests include the material culture of South America and Africa as well as public engagement with archaeological heritage.
Consulting and Research:
- Director, Milwaukee Community Archaeology Project
- Director, Casma Hinterland Archaeological Project
University Courses Taught:
American Art Courses:
- Art of the Incas and their Ancestors (ArtHist 372)
General Art History Courses:
- African Art (ArtHist 371)
- Society for American Archaeology (Co-Chair, Heritage Values Interest Group)
- Archaeological Institute of America (President, Archaeological Institute of America - Milwaukee Chapter)
- American Anthropological Association
- Wisconsin Archaeological Society
- Milwaukee County Historical Society
Fellowships, Grants, Honors:
- National Science Foundation Doctoral Dissertation Improvement Grant (2010)
- Fulbright-Hays Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Fellowship (2010-2011)