Chapman Hall on UWM's campus

Your admission is on the condition that you provide your final, official transcripts to UWM. You won’t be eligible to register for the following term if we don’t receive your final transcripts. Check your PAWS To-Do section to see which transcripts you must bring. Transcripts from schools in the U.S. should be sent directly from the institution to UWM. 

The easiest way to provide your transcript(s) from schools outside the U.S.: 

Bring the original to the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) office in Garland Hall 138. We will take a scan and you can keep the original. The office is open Monday through Thursday 10 a.m.-4 p.m., and Friday 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Central Time. 

Or, if that doesn’t work, you can:

Bring the transcript to our office outside of business hours

You can drop your transcript off in our official mail slot in Garland 125 anytime, even if our office is not open. 

Have your previous school send it electronically

Your previous school can send your transcript electronically to  

Have your school send it to UWM via mail

If your institution will mail a transcript to UWM, use the information below.

Regular Mail Address:
International Admissions Office, Garland Hall #138
UW-Milwaukee Center for International Education
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413

Street Address (for courier services that will not deliver to a P.O. Box):
CIE – Garland Hall 138
115 E. Reindl Way
Room 110
Milwaukee, WI 53212