Study Abroad Advising
Meet with us virtually or in person
Students can schedule an appointment with our staff members to learn more about studying abroad and how to get started. Virtual and in-person appointments are offered Tuesday-Thursday from Noon – 2 p.m. (Central Time).
To make your appointment, email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 414-229-4846, or stop by the CIE main office (Garland 138).
Chat with us
Students can contact our study abroad staff members via the Study Abroad Teams Chat Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. (Central Time).
Note: If you chat us outside of business hours, you will receive a response the following business day. If you don’t have a current UWM email address, please email email@example.com to get access to the chat.
Center for International Education – Study Abroad
2441 East Hartford Avenue
Garland Hall 138
Milwaukee, WI 53211
Study Abroad Team
- Study Abroad Program Manager, Center for International Education
- Pearse Hall 155
- Senior Student Services Coordinator, Center for International Education
- Garland Hall 138
- Study Abroad Financial Specialist, Center for International Education
- Director of Study Abroad, Center for International Education
- Garland Hall 102A
- Study Abroad Enrollment Coordinator, Center for International Education
- Pearse Hall 156