Sexual Violence Resources
Learn more about Title IX, the reporting process, and other resources and support available to students who have experienced sexual violence.
Confidential Victim Advocate: UWM’s Confidential Survivor Support and Victim Advocacy services continue to be available remotely to students who have experienced sexual, domestic, or relationship violence. UWM’s confidential victim advocate helps survivors understand and navigate their options and can provide emotional support, as well as legal, academic, and medical advocacy. The advocate can assist in locating and connecting students to online resources as well as resources in their community.
For services or questions, please contact the advocate confidentially by phone at 414-229-4582 or send an email to email@example.com.
Title IX Information: Get Help and Learn Your Options
Dean of Students: Make a Report
- Norris Health Center
- Norris Counseling Services
- Office of Equity/Diversity Services
- LGBTQ+ Resource Center (LGBTQ+RC)
- Inclusive Excellence Center (IEC)
- Military and Veteran’s Resource Center (MAVRC)
- Accessibility Resource Center
- University Police
- Non-emergency line from a cell phone: (414) 229-4627
- Emergency line from a cell phone: (414) 229-9911