The WRC partners with on and off campus community resources and organization to coordinate power-conscious programming related to gender, social justice, and feminism.
- The WRC coordinates large and small programs related to women’s empowerment, raising awareness about gender-based issues, feminism and social justice, with the goal of establishing gender equity for all. We partner with many offices/centers and student organizations on campus well as with our community partners.
- We also coordinate the Ambassador Program, which allows students to develop professional and leadership skills, connect with the WRC and other students on campus, and learn more about how to apply feminism to their everyday lives!
Small group discussions that are open to all women-identified (including trans and nonbinary) students:
- Sisters Like Me (for Black women-identified students)
- Juntas (for Latinx women-identified students)
- I’m First (for women-identified first-generation college students)
- Women-Identified Graduate Coffee Hour (for Women in the Graduate Program)
- Community, Connection, Collaboration (CoCoCo)
- Take Back the Kitchen
- Books With Melanin
- Women in STEM
- Black Feminist Symposium
- Family Bowling
- Feminist Flea Market
- Wellness Week
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Take Back the Night
- Women’s Achievement Awards
- Feminist Underground Film Festival
- International Women’s Day