The WRC partners with on and off campus community resources and organization to coordinate power-conscious programming related to gender, social justice, and feminism.
- The WRC coordinates large and small programs related to women’s empowerment, raising awareness about gender-based issues, feminism and social justice, with the goal of establishing gender equity for all. We partner with many offices/centers and student organizations on campus well as with our community partners.
Small group discussions that are open to all women-identified (including trans and nonbinary) students:
- Sisters Like Me (for Black women-identified students)
- Juntas (for Latinx women-identified students)
- I’m First (for women-identified first-generation college students)
- Women-Identified Graduate Coffee Hour (for Women in the Graduate Program)
- Black Feminist Symposium
- Family Bowling
- Feminist Flea Market
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Take Back the Night