Job seeking? Thinking about making a change? Having a tough time scaling the nonprofit employment ladder?
Join us as we present a panel of human resource and executive search experts as they offer advice on how to prepare for the job hunt. Look for advice on navigating the application and interview process, negotiating salaries and promotions, resume building, and some general strategies for planning a successful career path in the nonprofit sector.
- Donna Daniels, Leadership and Provider Recruiter, Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Sally Kubly, Career Coach, UWM School of Continuing Education Career Transition Center
- Jane Schroeder, Master Career Counselor, Momentum Partners, LLC
- Celeste Rom, Director of Corporate and Human Resources, Executive Director, Inc.
- Moderated by Mindy Lubar Price, President & CEO of Leading Transitions, Inc.
This session of the Helen Bader Institute for Nonprofit Management‘s Professional Development Series, is offered as part of YPWeek Milwaukee 2018 through a partnership with Young Nonprofit Professionals Network – Milwaukee