The Helen Bader Institute (HBI) for Nonprofit Management welcomes faculty, staff members, community partners, and practitioners to be associated with the Institute as an HBI Faculty Affiliate. Researchers, community partners, and practitioners are eligible provided they maintain a substantial connection with the activities of the Institute or are part of funded research projects, and whose work and practice intersect with those of the Institute. Download a copy of HBI’s Affiliate Guidelines.
By affiliating with Institute, Faculty Affiliates will have access to:
- Opportunities to receive research and outreach funding
- Publications on the Institute website
- Invitations to Institute-related events and activities
- Training and professional development
- Opportunities to conduct field research
- Venue for dissemination/knowledge transfer, including the Institute list-serv
- Connections to undergraduate and graduate students
- Potential collaborations with other faculty, community affiliates, and research sponsors
- Networking opportunities with current and future nonprofit leaders
- …and more!
If you are interested in joining us, please complete the form below and upload your CV and a brief cover letter describing your background and research interests.
Learn more about HBI’s current Faculty Affiliates.
We look forward to working with you!