UWM has been selected again this year to participate in the PCAOB Scholarship Program. They provide a $10,000 Scholarship to be used for school-related expenses (tuition, fees, books, supplies, and equipment). Unused funds can be rolled over for up to 3 years, as long as you remain enrolled at UWM. A summary of Scholarship requirements are below.
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s Accounting degree program
- Demonstrate interest and aptitude in accounting and auditing
- Demonstrate high ethical standards
- Demonstrate financial need, eligible to receive a Pell Grant or other Federal financial aid
Please complete the following steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Complete the application on the following page and return a copy of the application and your resume to my fourth floor mailbox.
- Log in to the PCAOB site and agree to the terms of the award.
- Go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/PCAOB
- Create an account to access the application form
- Click the ADD NEW APPLICATION button and enter the Program Key: PCAOB
- Review all Program Criteria and information
- Complete all required fields
The deadline for submission is 12.00pm on April 24, 2019. If you have questions about the scholarships, please contact me at email@example.com.