Lubar EDucational Guide to Excellence
Academic and Career Planning Guide
In today’s competitive job market, you may be looking for an edge to enhance your skills and move ahead of the competition. The following documents offer you the Lubar EDGE (Educational Guide to Excellence). The EDGE will help you navigate the relationships, responsibilities, and opportunities you encounter as a Lubar student.
Career and Academic advising play a pivotal role in your success as a student. By using the EDGE, you will maximize not only your advising experience but also your potential!
Take advantage of your freshman year to explore all that the Lubar School has to offer. Utilizing Undergraduate Student Services and the Career Services Center is a key to your success!
You’ve successfully completed the transition to college and now it’s time to dig in as a sophomore. Get busy and be engaged. Remember, you will get out of your college experience what you put into it.
Welcome to junior year, you are halfway there! It is time to enrich the experiences and knowledge you’ve gained during the first two years as a Lubar student.
Congratulations, you have made it to senior year! It is almost time to embark on the next chapter of your life. This is an exciting time as you begin preparing for what you will be doing after college.
Congratulations, Lubar Graduate!
A great Lubar School experience doesn’t end at graduation. As a new alum, there are many ways for you to remain involved and connected to the Lubar School:
- Please keep us posted on where you are and what you are doing. Share your updated contact information so we can stay in touch. lubar.uwm.edu/alumni
- Become an active member of the Lubar School of Business Alumni Chapter
- Follow the Lubar School for access to networking opportunities, job postings, information on Lubar School special events, and more!
- LinkedIn Group: Lubar Alumni Group
- Make a gift! Financial support is always welcome and represents a vital resource for some of the Lubar School’s programs and services.
For More Information
Undergraduate Student Services Office
Lubar Hall N297
(414) 229 5271
Lubar Hall N203