Enrolling for Continuing Education Credits (Non-Degree)
Translation and Interpreting professionals who wish to enroll in courses for ATA-approved or other continuing education credits should apply to the UWM Graduate School as Non-Degree students.
- Submit a UWM Non-Degree Student Application;
- Pay a $20 Application Fee;
- Provide evidence of a Bachelor’s degree (certify the conferring institution and the degree awarded on the online application).
- Pay $40 Non-U.S. Credential Evaluation Fee for transcripts and degrees from abroad;
- Submit Evidence of English Language Proficiency: a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 83; TOEFL CBT score of 220; or IELTS score of 6.5.
Please e-mail Translation & Interpreting Studies Chair, Professor Lorena Terando (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or would like more information.
The Graduate School’s online application can be found at: