The Instructional and Research Academic Staff Review Committee reviews probationary instructional and research academic staff members and makes recommendations to deans and division heads concerning promotion to indefinite appointment. It also periodically reviews procedures and criteria for such evaluation and promotion. Four elected academic staff members and three elected faculty members serve on this committee.
- Operating Policies and Procedures
- Indefinite Appointment Review Information/Criteria
- File Submission Guidelines
- Preparing Your File for Indefinite Appointment
- January 19, 2021 Workshop Presentation
2020-21 Committee Chair: Susan Cashin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Committee Coordinator: Christine Roberson (email@example.com)