The University Staff Council (USC) is a 15-member elected body proportionally representing all University Staff at the University. It is an organization that operates within the administrative and shared governance structure of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM). The USC is charged with the following responsibilities:
- To participate in the development of future plans for the University while also promoting and sustaining a positive professional environment for all University Staff employees (whether represented, non-represented, limited term, or project appointment);
- To promote programs and services that support professional development activities;
- To encourage informed communication among University Staff and with the broader University community
- To participate in University governance
- To perform such other duties and functions as befits an organization committed to creating and sustaining an affirming and supportive operational environment that, promotes and encourages excellence in teaching, working, leading, and serving the community that is the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Roster 2018-2019
- Roster 17-18 Revised
- FALL Schedule 18-19
- Spring 2018 Schedule revised
- Summer Schedule 2018-updated
Contact the University Staff Council at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anonymously contact the USC at: https://milwaukee.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8d1pQqMq3j1ZLGl.