The Roberto Hernández Center is your gateway to information and resources pertinent to the Latino/a/x community of southeastern Wisconsin.
If you have additional suggestions for this page, please e-mail us or fill out our Feedback form
Student (On-campus) Resources:
- UWM Food Pantry
- Financial Aid
- Center for International Education
- Center for Student Involvement
- Department of Financial Aid, Student Employment, and Military Education Benefits
- Student Health and Wellness Center-Medical and Counseling services are provided at low cost, and there is a lab and pharmacy on site at the clinic. Students can call for a routine or same day appointment.
- Student Life
- Student Success Center
- University Housing
- Student Organizations – Get Involved!
- Tips for applying
**Additional helpful resources for students HERE**
- Job Opportunities
- 2020 CARES Act Grant
- UWM Welcome Scholarship
- $500 for newly admitted students to UWM
- Cultural, educational, social, & recreational events: Mi Voz
- Local Events: OnMilwaukee
- Legal/Immigration Resources
- Undocu/DACA: See more resources here
- For Undocu/DACA scholarships see: Scholarships For Undocumented Students