The Roberto Hernández Center is your gateway to information and resources pertinent to the Latino/a/x community of southeastern Wisconsin.
Student (On-campus) Resources:
- UWM Guía Informativa 2017 (En Español)
- Financial Aid
- Center for International Education
- Center for Student Involvement
- Department of Financial Aid, Student Employment, and Military Education Benefits
- Norris Health Center
- Medical and Counseling services are provided at low cost, and there is a lab and pharmacy on site at the clinic. Students can call for a routine or same day appointment.
- Student Life
- Student Success Center
- University Housing
- Student Organizations – Get Involved!
- Tips for applying
- Job Opportunities
- Cultural, educational, social, & recreational events: Mi Voz
- Local Events: OnMilwaukee
- Legal/Immigration Resources
- Undocu/DACA: See more resources here
- For Undocu/DACA scholarships see: Scholarships For Undocumented Students
- Hurricane Maria Resources in Milwaukee