The Wisconsin Nonprofit Compensation & Benefits Report provides nonprofits with valuable compensation and benefits data to inform critical decisions. In collaboration with the Candid 2021 Nonprofit Compensation Report, this Wisconsin-focused study includes executive salaries by job category, budget size, and more.
- Data from organizations with budgets ranging from $250,000 to over $5 million
- Data from 19 service areas, including human services, education, healthcare, arts, culture, humanities, etc.
- Benefits data on medical, dental, vision, holidays and leave, retirement plans, life insurance, etc.
- Data on gender pay gap challenges and opportunities.
- Salary data for numerous positions, including CEO/Executive Director and many top-level positions.
A full version of this 91-page electronic publication is available for $99.00. Similar state-wide compensation reports sell for several times more.
After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a link to download the PDF report. You will also receive an e-ticket that includes the download link and a receipt of purchase.
If you have any questions about this publication or the Helen Bader Institute for Nonprofit Management, please contact email@example.com.