The Helen Bader Institute (HBI) for Nonprofit Management at the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee is proud to announce the WI Nonprofit Career Center – the premier resource in Wisconsin to connect nonprofit career opportunities with highly qualified talent throughout the state.
To access the WI Nonprofit Career Center, visit: nonprofits.uwm.edu
Formerly hosted by the Wisconsin Nonprofits Association, the WI Nonprofit Career Center offers a wide range of resources for both the nonprofit job seeker and employer.
WI Nonprofit Job Seekers can:
- Search and apply to the best nonprofit jobs at institutions that value your credentials!
- Upload your anonymous resume so employers can contact you – while you maintain control of your information and choose to whom you release your information!
- Receive an alert every time a job becomes available that matches your personal profile, skills, interests, and preferred location(s).
- Access career resources and job searching tips and tools.
WI Nonprofit Employers can:
- Post jobs where the most qualified nonprofit applicants will find them.
- Email your jobs directly to WI Nonprofit job seekers via our exclusive Job Flash email.
- Search the resume database and contact qualified candidates proactively.
Finding the right employer/employee match is a vital part of the good work nonprofits undertake. HBI recognizes the need for a broad-ranging resource that works to connect nonprofit jobs and job seekers across the Wisconsin nonprofit sector.