Facility Repair Shop
Our Facility Repair workers make a variety of repairs to buildings and grounds, including:
- Repair broken classroom seating
- Repair and replace bathroom partitions
- Repair and replace window treatments (blinds and shades)
- Install parking signs
- Replace flags
- Assist in set-up and completion of large construction projects
- General assistance for any of the other shops
- Facility Services Locksmiths repair, replace, and adjust all lock and door hardware.
- Our Lock Shop can also be employed to open and/or re-key safes, vaults, and file cabinets.
- The Lock Shop creates new and additional keys as requested, funded by the individual department requestor.
- Lock changes, re-key work, and key copy orders can be made through the iServiceDesk Key Request feature.
- For security reasons, Key Requestors need to be appointed by UBRs.
Instructions on how to become an authorized requestor are found on our Service Requests page.