Hi FPM Staff,
As the seasons change and the time of Thanksgiving approaches, I want to take the opportunity to thank my Facilities, Planning and Management colleagues for your on-going dedication and commitment to FPM and UWM. In spite of these challenging times, you continue to do excellent work, and I am grateful to be part of the FPM team with you.
As the number of COVID-19 cases in Wisconsin remain high, I want to remind each of you to continue following COVID-19 safety practices:
- Stay home and notify your supervisor if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, test positive for COVID-19 or are a close contact with someone else that tested positive for COVID-19. Details can be found here: https://uwm.edu/coronavirus/employee-covid-19-self-reporting/
- Please know that if you are identified as a close contact of someone at UWM that tested positive for COVID-19, you will be notified. Questions about a specific situation can be directed to email@example.com.
- COVID-19 testing for students, staff and community members is now available on site. The first hour of each day is for UWM employees and students, so I encourage those without symptoms to schedule testing during that hour. Dates, times, and details about scheduling an appointment can be found here: https://uwm.edu/coronavirus/rapid-results-testing/
- Maintain social distancing, wear face coverings, wash hands frequently and disinfect shared spaces and equipment.
- If you need additional support during this time, information about UWM’s Employee Assistance Program can be found here: https://uwm.edu/hr/eap/
Although Thanksgiving may be different for everyone this year, I hope you each have the opportunity to do something you enjoy.