Greetings FPM Staff,
There have been many emails and town halls covering a number of topics related to fall 2020 planning. This email is to clarify a few recent announcements and changes that impact FPM staff.
- Month-to-Month Hunting Permit for $33.00 per month
- Daily permits via reservation
- Surface Lots and Sandburg garage – $5.48
- Lubar, NWQ, Pavilion and Union garages – $7.72
- Find information and make reservations on the website (uwm.edu/transportation/part-time-permits)
- Debit card based parking for $6/transaction
- You can now use your Staff ID as a debit card to pay for parking in the gated garages (Lubar, Pavilion, NWQ and Union) for $6 per transaction. You will need to visit the Transportation Services Part-Time Permits website (uwm.edu/transportation/part-time-permits) in advance of your visit to load funds onto your account.
In the next few weeks, watch for special emails from the FPM Engagement Team with key topics about working during the COVID-19 pandemic in 100 words or less. Your questions are always welcome, and the FPM Engagement Team is looking for new ways to communicate with FPM staff. Do you have any suggestions? Please send them my way via email.
Thanks for your continued dedication and perseverance. I have been impressed by all the continued “normal” operations and the fall planning being done by FPM staff. Please take the time to recognize each other for everyone’s efforts and successes.
Keep up the great work!
With appreciation and gratitude,