CLACS welcomes opportunities to collaborate with community colleges, technical colleges, and Minority Serving Institutions (MSIs) to further expand Latin American and Caribbean Studies-related courses, programs and faculty professional development.
- Small Grants Program to support new course development
- Workshop: Best Practices to Internationalize Post-Secondary Curriculum (spring 2015, Alverno College)
- Faculty professional development support for design of a study away program, “Digitizing the Americas: Exploring Cuba through Miami, Media and Technology (2017-18, Northeast WI Technical College)
- UISFL grant application evaluation team (summer 2016, Milwaukee Area Technical College)
- Workshop presentations: WTCS workshop, Internationalizing Curriculum (spring 2016, Moraine Park Technical College)
- Faculty support for participation in Indiana University Institute for Curriculum and Campus Internationalization (Waukesha County Technical College faculty, spring 2016, spring 2015)
- NAFSA webinar support: Curricular Designs for Global Learning (fall 2014, Milwaukee Area Technical College)