WISLAS-list (Wisconsin Latin American Studies) serves as a statewide and regional instrument for sharing events, resources and opportunities related to Latin America and the Caribbean.
Who should subscribe?
- K-12 teachers
- 2 and 4 year college faculty
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- Community members
- Anybody and everybody interested in Latin American and Caribbean language and area studies
What kind of information will I receive and can I share with others on the list?
- Information on professional development opportunities for educators (K-16) available locally and nationally
- Details on conferences, cultural performances, film series and other events throughout the region
- News of available resources for teaching and learning about the Americas
To subscribe, please send an email to Julie Kline at email@example.com