Excellence and Innovation
Since 1965, the College of Nursing has developed a tradition of excellence.
Dedicated to providing academic programs of the highest quality that are at the forefront of nursing, the college has been widely recognized for its innovation, leadership in the profession of nursing and extensive collaboration with diverse community agencies. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks the college in the top 15% of nursing schools with graduate programs.
- Polfuss selected as fellow of American Academy of NursingMichele Polfuss, associate professor of nursing at UWM, has been selected to be a fellow … Read more
- Dec5December 5, 2022, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Dec7December 7, 2022, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Dec13December 13, 2022, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Dec17December 17, 2022, 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Dec27December 27, 2022 - January 16, 2023
- Jan10January 10, 2023, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Comprised of the UWM’s College of Health Sciences, College of Nursing, Helen Bader School of Social Work and Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health, UWM Partners for Health is the result of a growing exchange of collegiate knowledge and resources with those in the public and private sectors.