Excellence and Innovation
Since 1965, the College of Nursing has developed a tradition of excellence.
Dedicated to providing academic programs of the highest quality that are at the forefront of nursing, the college has been widely recognized for its innovation, leadership in the profession of nursing and extensive collaboration with diverse community agencies. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks the college in the top 10% of nursing schools with graduate programs.
- Honorary Doctorate of Community Health: Ms. Belinda PittmanWhen Ms. Belinda Pittman founded Nia Imani Family, Inc. (Milwaukee, WI) in 1994, she had … Read more
- UWM at Waukesha nursing program trains students to fill local needsWAUKESHA — For the first time, UW-Milwaukee at Waukesha students are earning four-year nursing degrees … Read more
- Feb15February 15, 2022, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Feb15February 15, 2022, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
- Feb15February 15, 2022, 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Feb16February 16, 2022, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Feb17February 17, 2022, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Feb21February 21, 2022, 3:00pm - 4:00pm
Comprised of the UWM’s College of Health Sciences, College of Nursing, Helen Bader School of Social Work and Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health, UWM Partners for Health is the result of a growing exchange of collegiate knowledge and resources with those in the public and private sectors.