Excellence and Innovation
Since 1965, the College of Nursing has developed a tradition of excellence.
Dedicated to providing academic programs of the highest quality that are at the forefront of nursing, the college has been widely recognized for its innovation, leadership in the profession of nursing and extensive collaboration with diverse community agencies. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks the college in the top 10% of nursing schools with graduate programs.
- Westlawn event helps create healthier environment for neighborhoodGet Wheelin’ in Westlawn” is a community bike ride and bike repair event, but it’s … Read more
- Food Security for America Recognizes UWM College of NursingUW-Milwaukee College of Nursing has been recognized with the “exemplary collaboration” award from Food Security … Read more
- Daisy Award Recipient and Student: Nichole Logan recareering to discover a soul-satisfying journeyNichole Logan has a passion for helping others. From that passion, she decided to return … Read more
- Sep24September 24, 2021, 1:15pm - 2:15pm
- Sep27September 27, 2021, 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Sep29September 29, 2021, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Oct4October 4, 2021, 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Oct13October 13, 2021, 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Oct13October 13, 2021, 12:30pm - 1:00pm
Comprised of the UWM’s College of Health Sciences, College of Nursing, Helen Bader School of Social Work and Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health, UWM Partners for Health is the result of a growing exchange of collegiate knowledge and resources with those in the public and private sectors.