Excellence and Innovation
Since 1965, the College of Nursing has developed a tradition of excellence.
Dedicated to providing academic programs of the highest quality that are at the forefront of nursing, the college has been widely recognized for its innovation, leadership in the profession of nursing and extensive collaboration with diverse community agencies. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks the college in the top 10% of nursing schools with graduate programs.
- Daisy Award Recipient and Student: Nichole Logan recareering to discover a soul-satisfying journeyNichole Logan has a passion for helping others. From that passion, she decided to return … Read more
- Milwaukee Brewers Recognize UWM College of NursingUW-Milwaukee College of Nursing was recognized on-field by the Milwaukee Brewers, on Sunday, July 25, … Read more
- Paula Lucey receives MCW Honorary Doctor of Medical Science degreePaula Lucey, PhD has worn many hats in healthcare, mental health services, and social services … Read more
- UWM scientists find an artificial intelligence solution for stubborn woundsZeyun Yu (left), professor of computer science and biomedical engineering, and Sandeep Gopalakrishnan, assistant professor … Read more
- Aug18August 18, 2021, 10:00am - 3:30pm
- Aug10August 10, 2021, 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Sep22September 22, 2021, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Nov19November 19, 2021, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Dec9December 9, 2021, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Jan11January 11, 2022, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
Comprised of the UWM’s College of Health Sciences, College of Nursing, Helen Bader School of Social Work and Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health, UWM Partners for Health is the result of a growing exchange of collegiate knowledge and resources with those in the public and private sectors.