Excellence and Innovation
Since 1965, the College of Nursing has developed a tradition of excellence.
Dedicated to providing academic programs of the highest quality that are at the forefront of nursing, the college has been widely recognized for its innovation, leadership in the profession of nursing and extensive collaboration with diverse community agencies. U.S. News & World Report consistently ranks the college in the top 10% of nursing schools with graduate programs.
- UWM hosted the Peace and Justice Studies Association ConferenceUW-Milwaukee, in partnership with the Wisconsin Institute of Peace and Conflict Studies, hosted the Peace … Read more
- Ovation Jewish Home Names New Nursing Professor in AgingA gift from Ovation Communities, supported by the Jewish Home and Care Center Foundation, will … Read more
- VA Program Fosters and Provides Opportunities for New Registered NursesAfter taking the NCLEX in June, UW-Milwaukee College of Nursing Parkside campus graduates, Ashley Tronson … Read more
- Oct25October 25, 2021, 4:30pm - 8:00pm
- Oct26October 26, 2021, 9:00am - 10:30am
- Oct26October 26, 2021, 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Oct27October 27, 2021, 12:00pm - 1:30pm
- Oct27October 27, 2021, 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Oct28October 28, 2021, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Comprised of the UWM’s College of Health Sciences, College of Nursing, Helen Bader School of Social Work and Joseph J. Zilber School of Public Health, UWM Partners for Health is the result of a growing exchange of collegiate knowledge and resources with those in the public and private sectors.