Excellence and Innovation
Since 1965, the School of Nursing has developed a tradition of excellence.
Dedicated to providing academic programs of the highest quality that are at the forefront of nursing, the school has been widely recognized for its innovation, leadership in the profession of nursing and extensive collaboration with diverse community agencies.
Your UWM Nursing Experience
- Dr. Jennifer Doering selected to be inducted as a Fellow of the American Academy of NursingUWM’s School of Nursing is pleased to announce that Jennifer Doering, PhD, RN, has been … Read more
- UWM begins training program to help alleviate shortage of sexual assault nurse examinersBy Kathy QuirkUWM ReportApril 21, 2023 UWM’s College of Nursing is working to increase the … Read more
- Doctoral students participate in Black Birth Maternal & Infant Health SymposiumThe Milwaukee Black Birth Maternal & Infant Health Symposium was held at the Saint Kate … Read more
- Nov29November 29, 2023, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Nov29November 29, 2023, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Nov30November 30, 2023, 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Dec5December 5, 2023, 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- Dec13December 13, 2023, 4:00pm - 5:00pm
- Jan11January 11, 2024, 12:00pm - 1:00pm