Applicants must apply and submit materials to the Graduate School through an online application process.
Applying to the MALLT program
To apply to the Graduate School you will need to do the following:
- Visit the Graduate School website to review the admission requirements and complete the Graduate School Degree Application.
- Pay the application fee(s).
- Submit transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate studies as a part of your application.
- Request three letters of recommendation, at least two of which should be from instructors acquainted with your academic work and potential.
- Submit a well-developed statement of purpose of at least 500 words, outlining your academic background and interests, reasons for graduate study in the MALLT program, intended concentration, and professional goals. This statement will serve as your writing sample.
- Complete all required forms and questionnaires on the graduate school application.