Teaching Assistantships

Several programs affiliated with MALLT award Teaching Assistant (TA) appointments for the academic year. All full-time students studying in residence at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee are eligible to apply for TA appointments.

Please note that TA applications will only be considered by the department after a student has been accepted into a graduate degree program and the UWM Graduate School. After you have been admitted, please complete the application for the program(s) in which you are qualified to teach.

The following programs currently accept applications for teaching assistants:

The programs in Chinese, Classics, Comparative Literature, Hebrew, Interpreting, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Swedish, and Translation are not currently accepting applications for teaching assistantships.