UITS Information Security and Privacy Program
As a part of the on-going commitment to protect and secure confidential campus data, the UITS CIO Cabinet has approval the creation of the UITS Information Security and Privacy Program.
Information Security training is available for free to the campus community on-line and on-demand.
Information Security Training
- Information Security Policy
- Confidentiality Acknowledgement
- UWM’s Acceptable Use Policy of IT Resources
- Identity Theft Red Flags and On-going Prevention
- Protecting Social Security Numbers at UWM
- Protecting University Accounts and Computers
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Code of Conduct
Campus Partners Policy-based Training