*******Spring Semester Hours
- Monday – Thursday 8am – 7:45pm
- Fridays 8am – 5:45pm
- Saturdays – 12noon – 4:45pm
- Sundays – 12noon – 4:45pm
**For Spring 2021
Media and Reserve Services currently loans equipment to valid current UWM
students, faculty and staff for the Spring semester (June 1, 2021 due date) on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies last..
- You will need your UWM ID to get into the Library and Check it out.
- When you get here – call Media and Reserve Services at 414-229-4673 and let them know you would like to check out equipment.
- We will check the equipment out to you and bring it up the main Circulation desk.
* Must be current UWM student, faculty or staff member.
* Equipment cannot be renewed.
* Only one piece of equipment per type. (example: 1 camera (any kind))
- Laptops – Chrome Extension Fix – for Read Write issue
- Drawing Tablets
- Digital Cameras
- Audio Recorders
- Calculators – Graphing/Financial/Scientific
- Headphones and Noise Reducing Earmuffs
- Cables (HDMI, Apple, Ethernet)
- USB CD/DVD Drives
- External Hard Drives
- Computer Mouse
- Slide Projector
- Cassette/CD Player