UWM IT Policies & Formal Practices
UWM maintains policies regarding the use and security of its computer systems, networks and information resources.
All UWM users are required to adhere to these policies (faculty, staff, students, and visitors). These policies protect the University’s computer systems, networks, data and other information resources:
- UWM IT Procurement Practice
- Information Technology Practice: UWM Videoconference Technology Standards
- UW System – Acceptable Use of Information Technology Resources
- UW System – Information Security: Authentication
- UW System – Information Security: Data Classification and Protection