Registration is not required, to join a course:
- Review the list of courses below and make note of the date and time of the course.
- Before joining the course, watch the UWM IT YouTube video: Introduction to Teams Live Events (approx 3 mins) to learn how to turn on captions and ask questions during the course.
- On the day of the course, use the link in the listing below to join the event via Microsoft Teams.
- After the course, visit this page to submit course feedback, download resources and access the course recording.
Please contact UWM TechTraining at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Online Course OfferingsFile Storage & Sharing: OneDrive, Teams & SharePoint
Formerly What to Use When: OneDrive, Teams & SharePoint.
OneDrive, Teams & SharePoint; where should you store your files? In this session:
- Learn when to use OneDrive, Teams and SharePoint
- See how the three tools are meant to work together
- Take a brief tour of each tool
- Learn similarities and differences
Teams Calling is here! Learn to use the features of Teams Calls including:
- Devices and setup
- Answering a phone call
- Dial a number
- Use 1-click dialing
- In-call features
- Configuring Teams Calls settings
Formerly Teams Calls for Administrative Assistants.
Learn to manage a phone for another person or manage a departmental or shared phone, topics include:
- Teams basics
- Delegation-setup and configuration
- Call answering rules-setup and configuration
- Settings for a shared phone number
- Checking voicemail for a shared phone number
- In-call features
Wednesday, May 12, 10-11 am, no registration necessary, click to join
Join us for a look at the features in Microsoft Teams that you can use to work remotely. Topics covered include:
- What is Teams
- Teams apps
- Create a Team
- Chat with your Team
- Share files with your Team
- Meet virtually with your Team
Wednesday, March 31, 10-11 am, no registration necessary, click to join