The Electa Quinney Institute works with a wide range of organizational partners in many communities who share our goals for American Indian Education. In many cases, partnerships are driven by the interests and expertise of these external partners. We support these organizations by assisting with research design; networking with Faculty Affiliates on campus; identifying, applying for and managing grants; and providing space to meet and work as needed.
We currently work with the following Partner Organizations:
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- The Endangered Language Fund
- First Nations Studies, Milwaukee Public Schools
- Gerald L. Ignace Indian Health Center, Inc.
- Indian Community School of Milwaukee
- Milwaukee Water Commons
- National Indian Education Association (NIEA)
- The National Johnson-O’Malley Association, Inc.
- Spotted Eagle, Inc.
- Urban Ecology Center
- Wisconsin Arts Board
- Wisconsin Indian Education Association (WIEA)
If you are interested in partnering with the institute or becoming a Faculty Research Affiliate, please contact us.