Start at Notetakers on ARC’s main website page. You can also request a notetaking assignment using the link in the sidebar on the right.
- Click on the “Request Notetaking Assignment” button and log into ARConnect with your ePanther ID and password.
- Enter the information for the course in which you are available to volunteer as notetaker:
- Typically, notetakers are students enrolled in the same class as the ARC student with whom they are share notes. Enter your semester schedule by searching for courses using the instructions below.
- Select the term (e.g. 2020 – Spring)
- Enter the course registration number (e.g. 24647)
- Click on the “Continue to Verify Your Classes” button
- Select the appropriate class from the results of your search, verify your enrollment and click on “submit.”
What happens next?
If you are selected for an assignment (i.e. matched with a student in your class who requires a notetaking accommodation), you will receive an email from ARC. Please confirm acceptance of the assignment by responding to ARC in one of two ways:
- Choose “I agree to take notes in this class” in the email.
- Or log in to ARConnect and choose “Confirm my assignment” under the Notetaker tab shown in the top menu bar.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.