ARConnect provides online access for students to request and manage disability-related accommodations. UWM students registered with ARC can manage their accommodation services by clicking “Manage Accommodation Services” below.
ARC Testing Hours
The preferred location for the administration of an exam is in the instructor’s department. If the department does not have access to a quiet testing room or staff to proctor extended time, or when technology or a format change is required for the student to take an exam, ARC can administer the exam at a location within our department. View testing hours in ARC at each campus. ARC Testing Hours
How to …
Tip sheets are available to answer questions on how to …
- Request Accommodations in ARConnect
- Request a Textbook in an Alternate Format
- Schedule an Exam in ARConnect
Students are required to read the following forms and sign in ARConnect:
- Appeal Procedure for ARC Accommodation Decisions
- ARC Student Rights And Responsibilities
- Policy for Confidentiality and Discloser of Disability Information
Please email additional ARConnect related questions to email@example.com.