Fall Internship with US Senator Tammy Baldwin
Senator Tammy Baldwin is pleased to offer internship opportunities in her local Milwaukee office for fall 2019.
University students who possess a passion for public service, a desire to create positive social change, and an interest in gaining knowledge of and experience in constituent services through the office of a U.S. Senator are encouraged to apply. Intern tasks range from general administrative duties to special projects in constituent service including research, casework, communications and accompanying staff to meetings or events.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team and independently
- Commitment to public service
- Complete duration of fall 2019 internship term; mid- August to December
Please apply online at https://www.baldwin.senate.gov/help/internship.
The deadline to apply is August 9th, 2019.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and to share my phone number (414-297-4451). I look forward to working with you,