- Professor, School Of Freshwater Sciences
Web: Personal Website
- PhD in Atmospheric Science, University of Michigan
- MS in Atmospheric Science, University of Michigan
- BA in Psychology, Universtiy of Michigan
- Air pollution meteorology
- Long-range atmospheric transport
- Air trajectory modeling
- Enhancing science education using technology
Selected Service and Projects
- Director, UWM Atmospheric Science Study Abroad in Mexico: Air Pollution and Ancient Cultures. Beginning in 2010, this unique program is offered every January during the UWinteriM mini-semester.
- Offers the 40-50 hour course Meteorological Aspects of Air Pollution at a Mexican university each summer.
- Author of seven children's books about meteorology including The National Audubon Society First Field Guide to Weather (Scholastic, 1998).