You want to recruit the “best and brightest” for your company, and we want to partner with you to make that happen. We invite you to connect with us and explore how you can identify quality candidates and build your presence at the School of Freshwater Sciences.
On-campus recruitment for internships and full-time positions is one of the most effective ways to recruit School of Freshwater Sciences students. Handshake is UWM’s job search and career platform. If your company is not already on Handshake, please register here or contact us for assistance.
Organizations can benefit from hiring highly-qualified freshwater science student interns who are able to contribute to work projects in many ares of water-related activities. Handshake is UWM’s job search and career platform. If your company is not already on Handshake, please register here or contact us for assistance.
Visibility on Campus
There are a variety of ways that your company can enhance its presence on campus. Please reach out to us to help you identify and secure the opportunities that make the most sense for your company, such as:
- Volunteer to guest speak at a Student Water Council meeting, or host them for a visit.
- Participate in professional development activities offered through the Career Center.
- Participate in the informational industry interviews during our undergraduate or graduate career preparation courses.
- Sponsor a career-focused event.
- Connect your colleagues with our researchers.