Benefit from an Outstanding Peer Group
One of the great strengths of the Lubar Executive MBA Program is the diversity in our students’ backgrounds and level of experience. This creates an exceptionally stimulating learning environment that allows you to explore issues through the diversity of “lenses” that your fellow students bring to the classroom.
Your EMBA colleagues will represent organizations of all types and sizes, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinational corporations, as well as from a wide breadth of functional areas.
In the courses of your chosen concentration of Global Strategic Leadership or Integrated Health Care Leadership, your fellow students will be more closely aligned with your career objectives.
You’ll engage with your cohort during:
- Classroom discussion designed to bring out different perspectives
- Assigned study groups you’ll work in through the duration of the program
- Team building activities
- Lubar Advanced Management Project team consulting
- EMBA special events
EMBA Alumni Network
As a Lubar EMBA student, you’ll not only be part of a close-knit class. You’ll also join a network of 1,000+ program alumni. You can take advantage of:
- Executive MBA Alumni Mentoring Program. The program will pair you with a successful EMBA alum who can serve as a sounding board and professional confidante regarding your professional journey.
- Executive MBA Leaders Converse Series
- EMBA Alumni Special Events
- Lubar College of Business Special Events and Webinars