You want to recruit the “best and brightest” for your company, and we want to partner with you to make that happen. We invite you to connect with us and explore how you can identify quality candidates and build your corporate presence at the Lubar School.
On-campus recruitment for internships and full-time positions is one of the most effective ways to recruit Lubar students. Handshake is UWM’s job search and career platform. If your company is not already on Handshake, please register here or contact us for assistance.
Companies can benefit from hiring highly-qualified business student interns who are able to contribute to significant work projects in their major field of focus. Handshake is UWM’s job search and career platform. If your company is not already on Handshake, please register here or contact us for assistance.
Lubar School undergraduate and graduate student career fairs offer employers the opportunity to meet informally with students and to identify individuals for possible future employment. Our all-school career fairs are held each semester. Graduate student-only fairs are held each spring semester.
Alumni Placement Service
Are you looking for candidates with an established resume? We offer an Alumni Placement Service to confidentially communicate opportunities with Lubar alumni who register with us.
Visibility on Campus
There are a variety of ways that your company can enhance its presence on campus. Please reach out to us to help you identify and secure the opportunities that make the most sense for your company, such as:
- Volunteer to guest speak for one of the Lubar Professional Organizations, or host them for a corporate visit.
- Participate in mock interviews offered through the Career Center.
- Speak in our career preparation course or on other career panels.
- Schedule a corporate information session before conducting on-campus interviews.
- Sponsor a career-focused event.
- Connect your corporate colleagues with Lubar Executive Education and our applied research centers.