For Wisconsin companies, it’s “value added” at the Lubar College of Business.
We’re part of the fabric of Wisconsin’s economy. 75% of our 40,000 graduates contribute to the state’s workforce. Our faculty engage with industry on research and applied projects. Our students intern with, work for, and learn from our partners in industry. And Wisconsin’s corporate executives turn to us to train, develop, and sustain their ranks.
How can you connect?
Seven centers and initiatives that leverage the academic strength of the university with the knowledge and experience of corporations.View Centers & Initiatives
Developing high-level leaders through custom-designed programs for companies and topic-focused programming for individuals.View Executive Education
Our Career Center will help you identify quality candidates for internships and full-time placements, and build your corporate presence at the Lubar College.View Recruit at Lubar
Connect your company to advanced Lubar students and faculty for project work that serves your business needs.View Industry Connect
39,000 strong, the Lubar alumni network spans the globe and has a strong impact on the Wisconsin economy. Stay connected!View Alumni
An 11-month startup accelerator to assist founders and entrepreneurs in launching their new venture. Inviting applications from UWM students, faculty, staff, and community members.View Incubator
Learn More about What’s Happening at Lubar
- Lubar 25 Class of 2023Congratulations to the Lubar 25 Class of 2023! The Lubar 25 program recognizes stand-out undergraduate students in the Lubar College of … Read more
- Rankings on the RiseThe Lubar College of Business has advanced in two national rankings this spring, a signal of a growing reputation among … Read more
- The Fed Has Itself to Blame in the Matter of SVBG. Kevin Spellman When Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) collapsed in March, Dr. G. Kevin Spellman wasn’t all too surprised. Spellman … Read more
- A Marketing Assignment with Community ImpactMarketing students in Dianne Crowley’s Event & Entertainment Planning course are employing their talents to organize five spring events that … Read more
- Lubar College of Business “Storefront” Opens at JA Finance ParkThis spring, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and the Lubar College of Business joined other businesses to sponsor a “storefront” at … Read more
- Undergraduate Program Ranked Among Best by Poets&QuantsThe Lubar College of Business undergraduate program was ranked 91st in the nation in the Poets&Quants Best Undergraduate Business Schools … Read more