For Wisconsin companies, it’s “value added” at the Lubar College of Business.
We’re part of the fabric of Wisconsin’s economy. 75% of our 40,000 graduates contribute to the state’s workforce. Our faculty engage with industry on research and applied projects. Our students intern with, work for, and learn from our partners in industry. And Wisconsin’s corporate executives turn to us to train, develop, and sustain their ranks.
How can you connect?
Learn More about What’s Happening at Lubar
- Business Study Abroad “Takes the Cake” for Student’s Favorite College ExperienceSydney Samspon-Webb (right) with her classmates in Paris. The Lubar College of Business provides students with numerous short-term business study … Read more
- Jeff Yabuki Named Sheldon B. Lubar Executive-in-ResidenceYabuki’s appointment offers a unique perspective to students from decades of renowned, global leadership experience Jeff Yabuki, who served as … Read more
- New Business Incubator Offers Free Help for Maturing Startups“One of most difficult things you can decide to do, I think, is to start a business,” said Steve Glynn, … Read more
- The Corporate Objective and Contemporary Shareholders: Is It Time for “Strategic” Corporate Governance?The following was originally published in the Columbia Law School’s Blog on Corporations and the Capital Markets, and was authored … Read more
- It’s Time We Get Back to Rules-Based Monetary PolicyMonetary policy has strayed away from a rules-based approach, resulting in a big gap between where rules-based policy would have … Read more