Be the leader you want to be. The Lubar Executive MBA program is a transformative,16-month educational experience designed especially for the experienced manager – building your business acumen, managerial and leadership skill set, professional relationships, and future career potential.
Offering Executive MBA concentrations in Global Strategic Leadership and Integrated Health Care Leadership.
Gain a C-Suite Perspective
In this program, you’ll develop an executive perspective, looking at business problems and opportunities from a CEO’s viewpoint and integrating new knowledge with your own unique background and experience.
Simultaneously you’ll increase your leadership confidence, gaining strategic perspective and developing leadership skills to support your career growth and position you for challenging opportunities.
What differentiates the Lubar EMBA from most other Executive MBA programs?
- Combined face-to-face and virtual learning environment that incorporates the latest in collaborative technologies
- Convenient alternate weekend scheduling (every other week Friday 5:00 pm – 8:30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 5:45 pm), starting in Fall
- Concentrations in Global Strategic Management and Integrated Health Care Leadership that tailor the curriculum to your career goals
- Career coaching including a personalized development plan to keep you focused on your future
- Application of your learning through a team-based strategic consulting project with one of our partner organizations
- A 10-day international residency that fosters a global perspective
- Experienced executive faculty — from both academia and industry — who engage and challenge you
- An incomparable peer cohort experience that will build friendships and your professional network for a lifetime