Welcome to the Graduate Student Services MyLubar resource page! If you are looking to set up an appointment, new student orientation, or curriculum information for your current program, we are here to help.
If you are a newly admitted student, or a current student, looking for general information, tuition and fees, or to review the New Student Checklist. Please review our New Student Orientation Information by clicking here.
Scheduling an Advising Appointment
The Graduate Student Services is committed to providing you with a high level of service and support. We are available to assist you face to face, via email, phone, or virtually through Microsoft Teams (available upon request) – whichever platform best fits your needs!
To schedule an appointment, click here!
Email Advising for Current Students
For quick questions, our Graduate Student Services Office is also available to assist you over email. Email advising is available for, but not limited to, general questions, course planning and mapping, and policy related questions.
Course Mapping and Offerings*
As a Graduate student, you will notice some courses rotate between offerings in the Fall, Spring, or Summer terms. When planning out your courses, it is important to be aware of when courses are typically offered to ensure you stay on the correct path. To assist you, we have created a “Year at a Glace” guide to illustrate how and when courses have historically been offered. We have also created course mapping guides for each of the MS Management Programs.
*Subject to change
Haven’t been admitted yet?
Lubar Resources for Current Students
- Lubar Career Services
- Lubar Student Organizations
- Lubar Hall Computer Labs and Study Areas
- Computer lab: N234
- Quiet study space: S280
- Group study space: S270, 3rd floor atrium, 1st floor common space
Campus Resources for Current Students
- UWM One Stop
- One Stop is just that – the one stop shop for all of your campus questions. Use this site to connect with Financial Aid, the Bursar’s Office, the Registrar, instructions for transcripts, enrollment, graduation, and more!
- Accessibility Resource Center
- ARC serves students with a wide variety of disabilities and health concerns. They assist in the process of requesting classroom and housing accommodations.
- Multicultural Student Centers
- Norris Health Center
- Norris offers a variety of health care services including counseling and COVID-19 testing to students free of charge.
- UWM Dean of Students
- The Dean of Students is here to support you with matters beyond academics. They oversee disciplinary actions, manage personal crises and emergencies, field complaints, and even offer emergency grants.