- Bachelor’s degree from an approved academic institution
- At least six years of professional experience preferred, including significant management experience
- Letter of recommendation
Admission decisions are based upon each individual’s record of academic achievement, the nature and scope of your managerial experiences, your commitment to the intense nature of the program, and the recommendation of your employer or another leader familiar with your experience.
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition. The total program fee is $69,500, which includes instruction, instructional materials, personal assessments and coaching, campus parking fees, airfare and hotel for the International Residency, program-sponsored meals, and administrative and graduation fees. A $1,500 non-refundable enrollment deposit guarantees your seat in the program once you have been accepted.
Financial Aid. As a graduate student you are eligible to apply for federal funding through the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan and PLUS for Graduate Student loans. All students, regardless of income, can be considered for a student loan.
Scholarships. A limited number of Executive MBA scholarships are available to candidates who do not receive full financial sponsorship from their employer. Scholarship applicants must be accepted to the program prior to submitting a scholarship application.
How to Apply
Complete the UWM Graduate School Online Application. Please see important tips in the blue box on this page. As part of the online application, you will also provide and/or complete:
- Transcripts: Transcripts can be submitted in two stages. Unofficial transcripts from all the institutions you’ve attended should be uploaded to the online application. Upon admission, an official transcript from the institution where you earned your degree(s) must be sent from that institution to: UWM Graduate School, P.O. Box 340, Milwaukee, WI 53201 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Graduate School and Lubar faculty will use the unofficial transcripts to make an admissions decision. Admitted students must submit an official transcript to be enrolled. Note: UWM graduates submit an unofficial UWM transcript with their online application but do not need to submit an official transcript.
- EMBA Supplementary Application: This questionnaire provides the Lubar College with important information related to your management experience and level of commitment to this intense graduate business program.
- Your resume.
- Letter of Nomination. Most students submit a recommendation from their employer, but students new to their employers or in transition may submit a letter from a business leader familiar with their experience. The letter may be requested and submitted through the online application, or the student or recommender may email it to email@example.com