PROFconnect is designed so instructors may easily view and manage accommodation requests made by ARC students. This portal will be available beginning Fall 2020 and will allow instructors to see and process accommodation requests in a course without relying on email.
By logging into this portal, instructors can:
- View a list of all students with accommodation requests in your course(s).
- List students according to type of accommodation.
- Complete, view and edit testing agreements for exams proctored at ARC.
- View class notes provided for students receiving note taking assistance.
Tip sheets will be available soon to guide instructors on the use of .
- Logging into PROFconnect
- Uploading your course syllabus (and why it’s so helpful!)
- Use of alternative testing
- Use of alternative formats
- Use of notetaking services
- How to submit video captioning requests
Please email PROFconnect related questions to email@example.com.