Improve Marketing Results Using Analytics
This course is designed for business and marketing-minded individuals who want to maximize the value of their digital analytics tools. Learn how to customize Google Analytics to capture more meaningful data from user interactions to conversions. Learn how to use Google Tag Manager to capture data on user interactions, such as PDF downloads, exit links and click-to-calls. Use advanced analysis techniques in Google Analytics to interpret and understand user behaviors and marketing channel effectiveness for your website.
This course is part of the Digital Marketing Certificate. It can be taken as part of the certificate or individually.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for business and marketing professionals/students and does not require developer or coding knowledge.
- Overview of Google Analytics implementation: basic, intermediate and advanced
- Learn how to use Google Tag Manager to capture user interactions on a website
- Advanced analysis techniques using events and conversions
- Learn about eCommerce tracking and reports
- Understand cross-channel attribution using multi-channel funnel reports
- Learn about methods for analyzing data across devices (desktops, tablets and mobile phones)
- Learn how to stitch together data across visits to create user profiles
Introduction to digital analytics or a solid understanding of analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics.
Program fee includes morning and afternoon refreshments, networking breaks, lunches, instructional material, and discounted parking.
"Thanks! Gave me great hands-on and skills I can take back and use now. No longer afraid of Google Analytics! Excited to implement more." — Student, 2016
"I liked that it was very hands-on. It allowed me to ask a lot of questions pertinent to my company and see first hand how everything would apply within our Google Analytics account. I liked the small class size as well." — Student, 2015
All sessions are Face-to-Face unless otherwise noted.
Fri., Nov. 18
Location: UWM School of Continuing Education
Instructor: Tim Baumgartner
Enrollment Limit: 20
Program Number: 5026-9355
Registration Deadline: Fri., Nov. 18