Adobe InDesign – Basics
Create professional looking, well-designed documents using Adobe InDesign. Learn how to use paragraph and character styles to format pages uniformly, use layout features to build alternate size configurations of your document, and use various panels to easily customize text, photographs and graphics. Adobe® InDesign® CS6 has all the tools you need to achieve a professional layout design for print and web publishing.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for marketing professionals, web designers, publishers or those who want to use the basic tools and features of InDesign for creating professional page layout designs.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Identify the elements of the InDesign interface
- Create a new document
- Customize a document by using text, photographs, graphics, colors, and page styles
- Manage page elements
- Build a table
- Prepare a document for delivery
- Getting Started with InDesign
- Designing a Document
- Customizing a Document
- Working with Page Elements
- Building Tables
- Preparing a Document for Delivery
Experience using Windows operating system, and familiarity with basic design terminology.