To utilize the online meeting and internal calling features of Microsoft Teams your device must have speakers and a microphone. If your device does not have these capabilities, University-provided headsets will be available to UWM faculty and staff. Please note: This includes Academic staff, University staff, Limited-term, and Faculty. This does not include students, student employees, teaching assistants, and other student employment positions.
Headsets are limited and there are two planned pick-up dates for April:
- Friday, April 3, 2020: Noon-3pm
- Tuesday, April 7, 2020: Noon-3pm
These are the final pick-up days due to the Safer-At-Home Order. You can always find up-to-date information on Teams and headsets at uwm.edu/itnews and at uwm.edu/teams.
To pick up your headset:
- Decide which headset you prefer (please refer to the table at the bottom for more information on available options) and send a request through one of these methods:
- Call 414-229-4040
- Email email@example.com
- Fill out the online request form
- An IT professional will contact you with further instructions for pick-up, including a drive-up location in front of UWM’s Student Union where it can be placed in your car (contact-free). Set-up instructions will be included with the headsets.
Please note: Your UWM ID number (found on your UWM ID card/PantherCard) will be required when picking up the headsets and only one will be distributed per person. Quantities are limited with current shipping conditions, so these will be distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
|Jabra Evolve 40 Wired Mono||Jabra Evolve 40 Wired Stereo|