- Please choose a topic from the drop down box below and submit your comment or question.
- Information on gaining access to OBIEE can be found here .
- Before submitting this form, please read the Power BI Basics section of this site for more information about licensing options and the UWM license process, and the Power BI Advanced section for more information about advanced sharing and licensing scenarios.
- If this is a content or access issue (e.g., potentially bad data, problems with report structure or content, permission issues), please contact the email address listed on the dashboard as the first support resource.
If you're seeking Power BI training, dedicated resources have not been committed to providing formal Power BI support at UWM at this time. Please consult the following web-based resources:
- Dedicated resources have not been committed to providing formal Power BI support at UWM at this time.
Content creators are encouraged to view the web-based resources on the Power BI Support Resources page of this site or join the UWM Power BI Teams community and ask questions there.
- Before submitting this form, please read the Power BI Advanced section for information about advanced sharing and licensing scenarios.
If you are sharing content with another co-developer, both users must have Power BI Pro licenses. Pro license requests should be made through the UWM Data Access Request form .
If you are sharing content with a consumer, that user must have a Power BI Free license – those licenses have only been issued to UWM faculty and staff members at this time.