- Milwaukee PrideFest – The nations largest LGBT festival with permanent festival grounds, owned and operated entirely by volunteers each and every year. PrideFest Milwaukee does not have one paid employee, simply the dedication and devotion to bring together a festival each and every year for our community.
- LGBT Community Center – The Milwaukee LGBT Community Center is dedicated to serving the needs of LGBTQ people and to making the Greater Milwaukee area safer and more inclusive. The Center offers programming around anti-violence, healthy relationships, counseling, financial coaching, as well as a lending library with over 2000 LGBT titles, meeting space for over 100 groups during the year, computer/internet access, and resource referrals.
- Cream City Foundation – Cream City Foundation mobilizes philanthropic resources by harnessing the pride, passion, and commitment of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people and their allies to advance the human rights and respond to the human needs of LGBT people in Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Diverse & Resilient – Diverse & Resilient works toward the healthy development of LGBT people in Wisconsin by creating and sustaining programs, groups, and communities to take action.
- Lesbian Alliance of Metro Milwaukee – Lesbian Alliance is a volunteer run organization working to strengthen the community of lesbians and women who love women in the Milwaukee area.
- Outwords Bookstore – Outwords is an LGBT bookstore and gift shop located near campus.
- Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce Job Board – The Wisconsin LGBT Chamber of Commerce is a statewide organization that works to create a fully inclusive state by promoting economic growth and opportunities among LGBT owned and allied businesses, corporations, and professionals in Wisconsin. This board includes job postings from their current members, creating an easy place to find inclusive workplaces in Wisconsin.
Queer-Friendly Religious Centers in Milwaukee
- GLSEN (Gay, Lesbian and Straight Educators Network)
- International Foundation for Gender Education
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- Gay/Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD)
- Midwest Aids Prevention Project (MAPP)
- Names Project: The AIDS Memorial Quilt
- Transgender Law Center
- National Center for Transgender Equality
Financial Aid and Funding