How to Declare Your Minor
Students with questions about the minor can obtain the necessary information from:
To declare your minor with the Geosciences and get all the information you need:
- Fill out the top section of the Declaration of Minor Form and download it.
- Obtain an unofficial transcript.
- Log in to PAWS
- Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
- Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
- A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
- Schedule a meeting with the Geosciences Undergraduate Advisor
After You Declare Your Minor
When you need further advising, for example regarding an minor requirements, and career options, you should meet with your Geosciences faculty adviser. Your faculty adviser will be listed on your declaration form.