How to Declare Your Major
To declare your major/minor with the Geosciences and get all the information you need:
- The first step to declare a major in Geosciences is to fill out and submit the
Declaration of Major Form »
- Download an unofficial transcript.
- Log in to PAWS
- Under the yellow Academics header, click in the drop down menu and select Transcript: View Unofficial, then click the yellow arrow button
- Select the Undergraduate or Graduate Transcript and default Output Destination Type (email), then click the Submit Transcript Request button
- A PDF copy will be delivered to your UWM Email Address immediately
- Schedule a meeting with the Geosciences Undergraduate Advisor via email. Please attach your unofficial transcript to this email.
After You Declare Your Major
When you need further advising, for example regarding an major requirements, and career options, you should meet with your Geosciences faculty adviser. Your faculty adviser will be listed on your declaration form.