UWM envelopes may be ordered as 1-color (black ink only) or 2-color (black and signal yellow ink). In order to adhere to the University’s Graphic Standards and brand identity program, no variations of the standard layout will be allowed. All envelopes will include the logo, school/college/division name, office/department name, P.O Box or street address, city, state, and zip code. Regular, window, Business Reply Mail, catalog, and booklet envelopes may be ordered online.
When placing exact repeat orders, include the previous job number.
Cost: See standard items price list.
* NOTE: Only standard logo items may be ordered online. Special graphics or customizations cannot be ordered here.
- #10 (4-1/8 x 9-1/2 inches) – standard business size
- #9 (3-7/8 x 8-7/8 inches ) – used for business reply
- #6 3/4 (3-5/8 x 6-1/2 inche
- 6 x 9 inches
- 9 x 12 inches
- 10 x 13 inches
- A-2 (4-3/8″ x 5-3/4″) – announcement envelope
- A-6 (4-3/4″ x 6-1/2″) – announcement envelope
- A-7 (5-1/4″ x 7-1/4″) – announcement envelope
Paper Color: White or Brown Kraft
Ink: Black or Black and UWM Gold
- Regular envelope
- Window envelope
- Business Reply Mail envelope (BRM) — A Business Reply Mail envelope is an envelope with preprinted return postage.
- Catalog envelope — A catalog envelope is a 6 x 9, 9 x 12 or 10 x 13 envelope with the flap located on the short end
- Booklet Envelope — A booklet envelope is a 6 x 9, 9 x 12 or 10 x 13 envelope with the flap located on the long side.